What can I ask Allah Now...? Allah Made me a Muslim..I have got Everything...SubhanAllah

What can I ask Allah Now...? Allah Made me a Muslim..I have got Everything...SubhanAllah -

What can I ask Allah Now...? Allah Made me a Muslim..I have got Everything...SubhanAllah


I asked for Strength.........

And Allah gave me Difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for Wisdom.........

And Allah gave me Problems to solve.

I asked for Prosperity.........

And Allah gave me Brain and Brawn to work.

I asked for Courage.........

And Allah gave me Danger to overcome.

I asked for Love..........

And Allah gave me Troubled people to help.

I asked for Favours.........

And Allah gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted ........

I received everything I needed!

"fatabâraka-LLahu aHsanu-l khâliqîn"

"So blessed be Allah, the best of creators!"

Sura The Believer (23) verse 14  



source of What can I ask Allah Now...? Allah Made me a Muslim..I have got Everything...SubhanAllah above : /notes/hijab-my-right-and-my-choice/what-can-i-ask-allah-now-allah-made-me-a-muslimi-have-got-everythingsubhanallah/160453314017703